Globally Altering Velocity

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

Hello All,
[ I posted a similar query a few days back, but I can't find it now - apologies for any duplication... ]
I'm trying to find a way of adjusting the note velocities in the Piano Roll editor - whilst maintaining all the relative velocities. In other words, a way of getting a part to play 'louder' - which, with velocity sensitive SoundFonts etc, is very different from simply turning up the volume.
If I select all the notes in the Pain Roll editor and try to pull up all the velocities, all the notes suddenly jump to the 'new' velocity setting as determined by the mouse position. That's to say, all the relative velocities which recorded the way in which the part was played, are lost.
Maybe there's a way of doing this - but I haven't found it yet.
Any ideas?
back_to_work wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:48 am
select all the notes in the Pain Roll editor and try to pull up all the velocities, all the notes suddenly jump to the 'new' velocity setting as determined by the mouse position. That's to say, all the relative velocities which recorded the way in which the part was played, are lost.
That is true!
LMMS do not have a relative change of velocities
You can if you use the mouse-wheel only.
CYBERDEViL wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:45 pm
You can if you use the mouse-wheel only.
That i correct, but only for the block. If all notes in a block are selected, and the mouse is scrolled inside the Velocity ao Panning area, the the bars will move relatively, but only in that bar, and only for the marked notes. At least a pr-track feature is needed.