Is it possible to use an Apple ipad as a midi controller in?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Hey guys, is it possible to use your iPad as a midi controller or utilize some of the virtual instrument tracks from the iPad On composing tracks on LMMS, ? My computer will recognize the iPad one plugged in via USB C cable. I could record virtual instruments live via Mike but utilizing some of the mini controllers from the iPad Pro big screen would be awesome. Any help? Or is it trying to like put Ford tires on the Chevy...
David Smooth wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:52 pm
Hey guys, is it possible to use your iPad as a midi controller or utilize some of the virtual instrument tracks from the iPad On composing tracks on LMMS, ? My computer will recognize the iPad one plugged in via USB C cable. I could record virtual instruments live via Mike but utilizing some of the mini controllers from the iPad Pro big screen would be awesome. Any help? Or is it trying to like put Ford tires on the Chevy...
I will admit, I have no idea if that will work though. :P
I think that for now, it might be like putting medium sized monster truck tires, on a Mini Cooper. But I could be wrong. But if somehow there is a way to do so, then that would be really cool. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!