ZynAddSubFX Dubstep Presets! (with Download & Pictures)

Write guides and how-tos about LMMS for other members.
I have recently been messing around in LMMS with ZynAddSubFX, and it really has potential! check these sounds i have made VVV

stuttering

screechy

thick growls

heavy talkers

...and someone was like
Snarf wrote:Do you mind sharing them (especially that stutter!)
...so I thought about it, and I was like "WHY THE **** NOT?" so here you go! ;D

WHAT THEY ARE

The STUTTERING - it's very simple actually, it's just a sine frequency, with a Phase Modulation (PM) chirp frequency with adaptive harmonics set to the ON settings and AHBF of 100 and AHP of 100! ....but the thing is it has 2 Effects on it: a Distortion & a Chorus effect as shown below! keep in mind that i made it in 16th notes for the stuttering effect

The SCREECH - it's a power frequency with the 29th notch up about halfway, with a Phase Modulation (PM) that is down 1 octave which is ALSO a power frequency with the 24th and 6th notch up halfway! No effects!

The THICK GROWLS - there are 2 growls in this little clip, i called one of them the Meat Growl, and the other one the Grind Growl.

THE MEAT GROWL: All frequencies are set down 1 octave, the main frequency is a StrchSine with the 4th notch up halfway, a modulation frequency set to Phase Modulation (PM) it's a chirp frequency with no notches manipulated but with adaptive harmonics set to the ON settings, the AHBF is set to 143 and the AHP is set to 79. 3 effects that include 2 Distortions and an EQ effect with 2 sets as shown below!
ImageImage
ImageImage

THE GRIND GROWL: All frequencies are set down 1 octave, the main frequency has a size 2 Unison with a frequency spread of 1.8 cents and is a StrchSine with the 4th notch up halfway, the base function parameter is set to 5, no adaptive harmonics, but the harmonic shift is set to 3. it has a Phase Modulation (PM) Chirp frequency with no notches manipulated, no adaptive harmonics, no harmonic shift, just the Base Function Paremeter is -17. 3 effects that include a Distortion, Chorus, and an EQ with 2 sets, as shown below!
ImageImage
ImageImage

The THICK TALKERS - it's simple! just a sine frequency that went down 1 octave with the 6th notch up about halfway, and the 25th notch up a tiny bit. with a Phase Modulation (PM) triangle frequency with -64 base function parameter, and the 31st notch is up about a quarter, no adaptive harmonics, NO EFFECTS.

DOWNLOAD HERE M8

I really hope you all like them, and I hope this was helpful for your experience! They sound pretty sick in my opinion. Have fun! ;D
These are some of the best dubstep presets for ZynAddSubFX that I've heard. Do you mind sharing them (especially that stutter!). Zyn has a lot of potential, but it's the most complex LMMS plugin IMO. Great job.
Nice sounds.
And the fact that you used ZynAddSubFX says alot. :)
Thank you for being a nice person and showing us how you did this! Sharing is caring.
Well done. Do you want this topic in the tutorial-sub-forum. Let me know and i will move it
musikbear wrote:Well done. Do you want this topic in the tutorial-sub-forum. Let me know and i will move it
i think that would be best, so go right ahead! :)
This is amazing! :D

PS: Oh, and I also use ZynAddSubFX - one of the best instruments ever! :D
Hats off to this guy! I wonder how much time he spent making those presets. Thank you!
vortexsupernova wrote:Hats off to this guy! I wonder how much time he spent making those presets. Thank you!
<3 :D
Great sounds man, tbh I learned a lot of valuable tips on sound design from colabing with you. Keep up the great work man :)