How to use kontakt for LMMS

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Recently I'm thinking of buying a plugin that requires kontakt, and I'm wondering if LMMS supports kontakt, can load load it normally into vestige like a regular vst, or is it more complicated? If it is, are there any tutorials out there to help me load up kontakt into LMMS? Thanks!
Damon Tattersfield wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:03 am
wondering if LMMS supports kontakt
I believe it does in Linux.......
But there is some 'level3' c*** that limits usage ....afair
I can see here that it was in 2018 that Kontakt was tested with a plugin named Lunaris, but that could not keep made settings between sessions. I think its next to impossible to say if Kontakt works, because that could depend on the plugin inside Kontakt.
I would not buy a plugin for Kontakt without the publisher guarantees, that it is tested at working in LMMS, or that you can test, before you buy
musikbear wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:41 am
Damon Tattersfield wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:03 am
wondering if LMMS supports kontakt
I believe it does in Linux.......
But there is some 'level3' c*** that limits usage ....afair
I can see here that it was in 2018 that Kontakt was tested with a plugin named Lunaris, but that could not keep made settings between sessions. I think its next to impossible to say if Kontakt works, because that could depend on the plugin inside Kontakt.
I would not buy a plugin for Kontakt without the publisher guarantees, that it is tested at working in LMMS, or that you can test, before you buy
Ok thanks. I'll try see if my plugins can support LMMS.