Success

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Greetings,

A few months ago, I saw a request to share success stories...to do with LMMS. I downloaded software, used software and globally released music-track/s. So far so good to do with royalities and judgement of music-track/s.

Warm regards,
dj_savvy_ai wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:38 pm
Greetings,
Hi, Welcome to the Forum dj_savvy_ai !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
A few months ago, I saw a request to share success stories...to do with LMMS. I downloaded software, used software and globally released music-track/s. So far so good to do with royalities and judgement of music-track/s.
Warm regards,
Does " released music-track/s." mean that you have signed with a record-company and or that you have earned money on your music?
That would be be very interesting, because that would afaik be a first, for an LMMS-artist :)
Hi,

I earnt (YouTube views etc) about 0.07 cents in royalties so far by supplying what consumer want to do with music via production/composing/engineering using lmms. Upgrading music talent helps to do with quality of music invented.
dj_savvy_ai wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:12 pm
Hi,
I earnt (YouTube views etc) about 0.07 cents in royalties so far by supplying what consumer want to do with music via production/composing/engineering using lmms. Upgrading music talent helps to do with quality of music invented.
Ok, yes that is also a way, but the rule seams to be, that to make 800-1000$, you need 1 mio views
aprx 1000 views~1$
yT does not release before you have 25$ afair(?)
I have made zip on my channel, and was excluded from doing so, because i do not have 1000 subscribers :|