Unusual request to reverse engineer Triple Oscillator synth.

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hello, all, I have a request that some might think to be a bit unusual. For a bit of context: I was working on a piece, and one of the instruments was a Triple Oscillator synth that gave a nice, low-bit sound. And then I screwed it up somehow without realizing it. A few days later, I ran through the song again in LMMS and was greeted with a FM&FM synth loud enough to make my ears bleed. I now have only a single export of the song with the synth I liked.

Here is a chunk of the song where only said instrument plays.

If you are willing to help out then I have a tip: I know that the first oscillator's waveform is a triangle wave, since there is an automation-track that sets the Osc 1 waveform value to 1, which corresponds to the triangle-wave.

This reads like some Alice&Bob homework. But I couldn't get the right synth back ever since. It obviously doesn't have to be 100% accurate, that's not possible, but it should be close enough, and I'd appreciate any attempt.

Sorry if this sort of thing is against the rules. I'll delete it in that case.
mid wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:41 pm
Hello, all,
Hi, Welcome to the Forum mid !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
I have a request that some might think to be a bit unusual.
We like those :p
Oki, you somehow destroyed your preset, and wants to recreate it!
That should be doable
It obviously doesn't have to be 100% accurate
Aaaand there it went from doable to easy :p
Sorry if this sort of thing is against the rules.
It most definitive is not!

The simplest thing would be that you posts the project on a DL-page, in a zip -If you dont want to go public, you can PM me the address for the DL -I will ofcause respect your rights