NEW TRACK - LOVE IN OASIS

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello, how are you ?

I tried to create a love place in the middle of the desert, I hope wou'll enjoy !
It's a new style for me…
https://soundcloud.com/user-930436467/love-in-oasis

Have a nice week end
Axl
I had a listen to your track there.

As always, its is very well made, technically arranged perfect.

The only difference with this track for me over your other ones is I don't know where I would play it in a set?

I think its a start of a set, and early in a night track myself, to make the crowd feel at ease.

Anyway, its another very well made track that works well.
AXLSANG wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:34 am
Hello, how are you ?

I tried to create a love place in the middle of the desert, I hope wou'll enjoy !
It's a new style for me…
https://soundcloud.com/user-930436467/love-in-oasis

Have a nice week end
Axl
Wooah! This has like a perfect, yet smooth sound to it.
Every sound, melody and instrument used, seem to suit this track, perfectly well. :D
This is well made like was said ...and synced together just as well..
there were no surprises no twists no no not what I want to listen to and I don't have to ...

but I am sure there are mass quantities of people who like this.. As I am commenting more on music I find the songs with beats don't do it for me but everyone else is like into these things... I don't like beats and try to avoid any type of rhythm in my works so... I do not have a "good" review as you would probably not have a good review of my songs (hopefully) and we agree to disagree with you wining the listening audience and me playing songs for the people who have beat,.. === errrr problems .. yeah.. I do minimal experiments this song is really like mainstream...

--- good luck!! you keep on .. doing the beat thing.. it works for you.
Hello Incorruptable,

Thank you for your nice comment.

I dont't know what could be the right place for it in your set, but it's about an oasis so maybe you can conceptualise it like a break to relax… if your mix is a desert travel like the album I'm making, your dancers will have a drink at this time :)

Brandy, you're the first to follow and support me since the beginning 2 years ago, so thank you a thousand times ! You're advices are very precius (for us all on my opinion).