How to sell a track

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
So, let's say I made a track with LMMS, now I want to sell it somehow. That is, make some money with it or at least figure out if it is commercially "interesting". How does one go about it? Does anyone have any experiences with it or any ideas where to start?
amusingly an article addressing this is juuust about to hit the wiki .. i gues i better get it done, now that there also is a thread about it..
Hang in 8p
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Yo ... al_success..
Hi Betalord and welcome to the forums.

There are many ways to sell your work. For example, you can go to bandcamp.com or a similar website to set up a page with your music for sale. You can set the price, or let your buyers decide what to give. Additionally, you can create a "Donate" button and place it on all your (social media) profiles. So even if you don't get to sell your music, a few people may be willing to buy you a coffee, so to speak.

Another approach to selling music would be record labels. A topic on this has been started here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3564
Hm, ok, I guess the record label thing is more interesting since they take care of all the stuff, as far as I understand (that is mastering, getting your music to the people who will buy it, promoting it, and all else that I don't even know about). Seems the easiest solution. Might be tricky to get the label accept music from a novice musician, I would guess? :)
Many independent artists sell their music through ITunes. You would be surprised how many independent artists without a record label are on Itunes making just as much as artists with record labels.
Here is the FAQ on working with itunes