LMMS 1.1.0 - Old projects values change?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
When I (someone) load old projects (1.0.3) into LMMS 1.1.0, some values of certain things change (like "Frecuency" on Calf Filter), is there a way to "calculate" the old value?
I read that is some "logical and linear scales" change... maybe.

Edit: I install 1.0.3 on other pc to check the value difference.

LMMS 1.1.0 64bit
Windows 7 64bit

Sorry bad inglich xD
if i understand you correct, you have had a freq setting of calf-filter in a 1.0.3 project, and in 1.1 these setting changes?
I know that some dials has been changes, for high resolution, but wheater that can cause this..
It certently should not!
Is it in an automated dial? -That need to be looked at too

afaik there is no math formula, i could be wrong on that, though
but this is bad because its is unwanted -

More people need to confirm, but i will take it to bughunting
I have not used the calf-filter but I was having issues with two automation tracks, after the latest update.
The sound was distorted.
One automation track to fade in a sound, the other one to pan the same sound on the start of the song.

What helped for me was deleting the automation tracks, and re create them.

OpenSUSE 64 bit. (Linux)
your picture reveals this bug in flying colors!
1.0.3 has a span from 0..4000
1.1. 0..100
That is not so good :| -unless it only ! as it was intended ! was the scale that was different, not the impact on the wave..
A lot of efford has been given to make sure that lmms has backward compabillity, but this looks like a miss .. Its a good find though!
BUT !!
there are differences on the picture
Inertia are not the same settings -is that actually the reason for the difference?

If i shal get any further with this, i need the file -you can send it as aatchment to either me personally IM, or just attach it here for anyone to mess with :)
Inertia has the same value but a different knob position, like in other effects... (that doesn't affect the sound or anything).
Only the Frequency knob has changed its value (and the Automation thing).
This happened in all my projects and "probably" only in this effect.
---
Another thing (not a real problem but I want to say it xD), in a project I have a LFO Controller to a Calf-Filter and due to the scale changing the synth sounds a little uncool for me now xD
---
Is it possible to install both versions on the same PC?
---
Project files (V2 is like a "fixed" version)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/151og3e4fz0qb ... s.zip?dl=0
The filter is in Voice 1 (FX mixer) and the LFO Controlled filter in DBass (Bassline).

This is the original (old) version, I'm trying to do a remastered one.
https://soundcloud.com/betovickers/bann ... nies-chile
project files are mmp or mmpz. i cant fail search a wave :p
mmp
Forget the "Another thing", I found that I can toggle the knob scale in context menu xD
BetoVickers wrote:When I (someone) load old projects (1.0.3) into LMMS 1.1.0, some values of certain things change (like "Frecuency" on Calf Filter), is there a way to "calculate" the old value?
I read that is some "logical and linear scales" change... maybe.

Edit: I install 1.0.3 on other pc to check the value difference.

LMMS 1.1.0 64bit
Windows 7 64bit

Sorry bad inglich xD
If we broke your project, the bug tracker is the best place to report it.

https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/new
The project isn't broken, I just discovered what happens, LMMS can't load or save scale settings, everything is loaded as logarithmic even if you saved the values using a linear scale (I guess logarithmic is the standard, I do not know which is which).
Edit: I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶b̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶.
T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶.
No, sorry, that doesn't work. When you switch the scale and export the song, it switch back...
This is bad :c