Camel crusher vst effect dl file is missing.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Whenever I use my camel crusher vst, for some reason there is no dll file anymore, and I in projects where I was using the camel crusher effect, it doesn't load anymore :/
Damon Tattersfield wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:38 pm
there is no dll file anymore
As in "The file plugin does not load" -right?

Have you looked in the folder for the actual dll? If you have deleted the dll by mistake, then LMMS will obviously not be able to find it.
If on the other hand the actual dll exists, then it has to be looked at different..
Use win-explorer and search for the dll-file
musikbear wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:32 pm
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:38 pm
there is no dll file anymore
As in "The file plugin does not load" -right?

Have you looked in the folder for the actual dll? If you have deleted the dll by mistake, then LMMS will obviously not be able to find it.
If on the other hand the actual dll exists, then it has to be looked at different..
Use win-explorer and search for the dll-file
No, I've re downloaded it and checked, the DLL file was never there. I know this 100%. Maybe it's because the website i got it from is different from the last one I used, and it wasn't official website. I'll get to the original site I downloaded it.
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:36 am
No, I've re downloaded it and checked, the DLL file was never there.
I think i saw something about camel-chrusher have been taken down, /off the net, but that should remov the dll from your pc is absurd!
If you have had camel-chrusher ON your pc, eg the actual 'physical' dll, and it is 'gone' now, then you must have deleted it. Have you looked for the dll in your trash-bin?
musikbear wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:42 pm
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:36 am
No, I've re downloaded it and checked, the DLL file was never there.
I think i saw something about camel-chrusher have been taken down, /off the net, but that should remov the dll from your pc is absurd!
If you have had camel-chrusher ON your pc, eg the actual 'physical' dll, and it is 'gone' now, then you must have deleted it. Have you looked for the dll in your trash-bin?
I did delete it, but I have the old dll file on my old computers hardrive, so I should be able to grab that! :D