Default volume in ZynAddSubFx

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello, everyone! I wonder what the default volume levels are in ZynAddSubFx. There are a lot of volume controls and I can't for the god set them to get a 0 db sine wave output. What values should i set for a "100%" output level?
dj-pixus wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:52 pm
set default volume levels in (ZynAddSubFx) presets.
The main-volume ctrl is on the first page of both simple and advanced UI.
That volume-ctrl is global, but you may also use the LMMS-volume-dial on the ZynAddSubFx-preset. That will also control the overall volume for that preset. This is so for all presets, not just ZynAddSubFx-presets.
To set a 0dB preset-output, you could use the new LMMS-EQ or something like SPAN -You could of-cause also add a limiter, and set that at 0dB, but that not what you ask for :)
Thank u for your answer, maybe I was a bit misunderstandable. It isn't a problem with output level, but rather the fact that there is no indication of the default level like "100%". Of course i can get a 0db output by setting the knobs, but my goal is to get the "original" signal from the oscillators with no adjustments. I know it makes no sense, but it's more like an experiment rather than actually Using it.
dj-pixus wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:33 pm
goal is to get the "original" signal from the oscillators with no adjustments.
Afaik there is no option for that
musikbear wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:43 pm
dj-pixus wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:33 pm
goal is to get the "original" signal from the oscillators with no adjustments.
Afaik there is no option for that
A volume control usually does this: Gets the input signal, multiplies it with a number. So, i'd like to know what value to set in order to set this multiplier to 1.
Or it works like calculating the final volume first, and telling the osc to oscillate at that amplitude :?
dj-pixus wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:39 am
A volume control usually does this: Gets the input signal, multiplies it with a number. So, i'd like to know what value to set in order to set this multiplier to 1.
The only thing i can think of, is the MIDI default velosity. You find this in the MIDI-tab, and it is default 64