Volume Envelope Audio File Processor issue

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Good afternoon !

First, thank you for this awesome software !

I imported the sax sample (4th most popular) from the LMMS Sharing Platform.
The WAV file last 7 seconds.
When I use it with the Audio File Processor plugin and start playing, the sound stops abruptly when I release the key.
I don't know how to get a smoother note, I'm sure other people don't let this sound end like that, it sounds just horrible.
So I started messing with the AFP volume envelope, and actually, it just doesn't work !
The only settings working is AMT, but the delay, attack, hold, decay, sustain and release have absolutely no effects.
I don't think this is intended, but if it is, what other solutions do I have to lower smoothly the volume at the end of each note ?

Thank you for your help
I tried using a XPF from the Sharing Platform, the xpf opens Audio File Processor with the file piano01.ogg, but this time the volume envelope does work, so I still believe there is a bug.
Snowirbis wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:22 pm
Good afternoon !
Hi, Welcome to the Forum !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
AFP volume envelope,m just doesn't work !
The only settings working is AMT, but the delay, attack, hold, decay, sustain and release have absolutely no effects.
That is not correct
Use a similar or identical envelope, and you have smooth fading note-end
musikbear wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:58 pm
Use a similar or identical envelope, and you have smooth fading note-end
Okay I just tried that and it doesn't work.
I hear no difference, the note just stop when I release the key, except if I add a reverb effect ofc.
So I tried exporting the sound with your volume envelope, and exporting the sound with the default volume envelope, and the result files are identical.

So I still believe there is a bug.

maybe it is because of the file I use ? Can you try with the sax from the sharing platform ?

I use LMMS 1.2.1 on windows.

Should I send you the project ?