A Visual Timeline In LMMS

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm competing at a TSA conference that requires a picture of a visual timeline of my song in my portfolio. I've looked around on the manual of LMMS and it seems that they only appear for sample tracks.

Is there a way to generate a visual timeline for each track on LMMS? Currently I am using the 'Export tracks...' option and compiling the wave files into Audacity to view them.

The competition guidelines describe it was a visual timeline, but I do not know if this is the actual term for it. Here's a picture to better explain (green arrow irrelevant):
TLHPoE wrote:Currently I am using the 'Export tracks...' option and compiling the wave files into Audacity to view them.
Im afraid thats the only option. Lmms does not have a SONYacid wave spectrum profile for each block, or track.
If you mean simply naming stuff to get a text marker, right click and rename any pattern in the timeline. If you mean viewing the waveform for the sample, LMMS does not support that unless you are using the sample track.