Internal (not CPU involved) Lag

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Recently, whenever I've opened LMMS, the samples and instruments have had a prolonged lag. Not a lag that would make the complete song skip and shudder while being played, but one that makes the samples and instruments themselves lag and glitch horribly. I've tried restarting LMMS, restarting my computer, and adjusting the buffer rate, but to no success. Can anyone help me fix this??
Recently..
that is the key to this
What happend before you noticed this problem?
Do you have java enabled? Right now i huge jave scare is sweeping the it-world. Java has a security breach, that could be exploited. That could explain 'lag'
BUT!!
That would be for -all- programs /services
Is that the case?
The same goes for add-ware infection /vira..

or..
What does your Task-manager say about page-usage and cache
Are your OS disk almost full? You should have at least around 3 gb free space on your OS partition
Do you have that?

Have you defragmented your system ?

..i dont know :geek:
.. did that do anything at all?
B.r.
Thanks for your advice, but my OS has plenty of space, my other programs are fine and I haven't ever installed java. Do U think I should try un-installing and re-installing LMMS?
should try un-installing and re-installing LMMS?
its sort of 'well nothing else did it -so i do an un-install'
If you havent altered your install - like tried to get some portaudio up, or perhaps installed a HUGE vst with clip library ?yes? .. or similar -eg -something that somehow could mess up the current install, then i wouldent have high hopes
Anywhitch, i think a official 0.14 release is close, so i would not reinstall 0.13 (if you already uses rc1 - then this is all of no concern, cause rc1 has never been meant for production! I wasent absolutely thrilled with joy, when i saw the rc1 announced here, and i tried to stress the TEST-only aspect ...
so
is it rc1 :p ?)

B.r
musikbear wrote:if you already uses rc1 - then this is all of no concern, cause rc1 has never been meant for production! I wasent absolutely thrilled with joy, when i saw the rc1 announced here, and i tried to stress the TEST-only aspect ...
so
Haha yeah I've heard of it but I didn't install it. I guess it would be a good idea to wait until 1.1.4 comes out :)
Hey djkingpin. What's up?
Yeah, it's just like musikbear said, the 0.4.14 rc it's a release candidate.
A good bit of users are testing it out right now as we speak.

That's a strange "glitch" problem you got with Lmms there. :o

Yeah, there is also some "strange yet interesting," "Java scare," going on right now. "I disabled my Jave yesterday."
Somehow, I think there is "more " to this "Java scare" though.
My Avast antivirus told me about it, while updating Avast yesterday.

@musikbear....Hey musikbear, did you hear about the new "Java7 update 11?"
It's out a while now. Java say's "it'll fix the problem."
But I don't know, I'm kinda "skeptical." It seems a good bunch of people have "uninstalled," there Java installations.
Wow I'm late huh? Yeah it's definitely not java thats causing the problem, but thanks for the advice and help guys! :D