program "glitches out"

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello,
I have tried to find the solution myself browsing these forums and google but not found anyone else with the same issue. For some reason lmms glitches out shortly after I start adding instruments to editor, or browsing any of the menus. What I mean by glitching out is that the menus become partially transparent, and when I try to add anything it doesn't work, or it works if I alt tab constantly. The most interesting thing is that this only happens on my windows 10 desktop, that has an i7, 16gb ddr4, and a solid state drive(tried installing on both hdd and ssd, problem with both), yet my old laptop also running windows 10 has no problems at all.

Any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
tomwillferg wrote:Hello
Hi, Welcome to the forum ! Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
glitching out is that the menus become partially transparent, and when I try to add anything it doesn't work, or it works if I alt tab constantly.
That sounds really strange!
But i suspect that it could be a theme problem. So you use the default theme?
I would also like to know:
* lmms vers
* if any, name of theme
* if any -screenshots of error
musikbear wrote:
tomwillferg wrote:Hello
Hi, Welcome to the forum ! Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
glitching out is that the menus become partially transparent, and when I try to add anything it doesn't work, or it works if I alt tab constantly.
That sounds really strange!
But i suspect that it could be a theme problem. So you use the default theme?
I would also like to know:
* lmms vers
* if any, name of theme
* if any -screenshots of error
Version is 1.1.3, 64 bit. I am using everything default, have not even really delved much into the program since I can't get past this issue. I haven't posted pictures on a forum for a long time, should I use something like tinypic and then link image? The best way I can describe it is its as though the program becomes unresponsive, or at least partially unresponsive. Menus will be overlapping, not allowing me to select things(instruments, settings, right click menu, etc.), or things wont show up until I alt tab or minimize and then maximize window(such as selecting beats on editor).

Thanks for the response
tomwillferg wrote: Version is 1.1.3, 64 bit. I am using everything default
Thats perfect, no issues there
haven't posted pictures on a forum for a long time, should I use something like tinypic and then link image?
In the link i gave you there is a detailed description of how to post pictures :)