Hey all, Jimmy Johan here.

I made an intro post in the introductions thread. This post is about my next project. Every June (this will be the third one, my partner and I put out an album. We call it June Tunes. We do the same in January and call it JAMuary. She makes the album art and I make the music. For album 5 this June, I am breaking away from my trend of making chiptune music with boopbox.co, and going back to LMMS for a broader music pallet with which to paint sound.

This project started with her wanting to 3d Model a robot that is powered by mushrooms. So, my goal is now to find a way to capture the sound of Robots, AND the sound of Mushrooms and combine them. I am thinking 4 or 5 songs for this album. We have a note sheet where we link examples of the two themes in popular culture. It is surprising to me how well developed out image of robots is relative to mushrooms!

Anyway, my goal is to do something with LMMS each day to either get better with the tools, connect with others using it, or try new ideas for the sounds I am looking for. Today's goal was just to establish a presence on these forums.

Thank you for your time!