BoL5 is now live!

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
It's that time of year! Best of LMMS - Volume 5 is now live! View the rules and other details on the submission form.

Please note that submissions will take some time to update on the public submission list.

Submit here:
https://goo.gl/47ZXq1
If my track contains a vocal chop from a song, is it considered a remix? Like literally three words. Nothing else
Aiminer357 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:24 am
If my track contains a vocal chop from a song, is it considered a remix? Like literally three words. Nothing else
no. as long the rest of the song is original then you should be fine.
I submitted my collaboration with Nymbius for this one. I decided to go for a genre that I've never tried before, so I'm excited to see what people think of it.
Aiminer357 wrote:
if your that worried cant you just transpose the vocal chop
If I have a better revised version of the song I entered, could I use that one instead?
If I've already released a certain track on Bandcamp can I still submit it to this competition?
If I've already released a track on my own Bandcamp page can I still enter the same track into this competition?
Liege wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:56 am
If I've already released a track on my own Bandcamp page can I still enter the same track into this competition?
I'm not sure, but if you have it up for free it should be ok
Aiminer357 wrote:
This is not related but how you do post something on this forum, i really need help with something