Best of LMMS Vol. 5 Results are out!

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
Also, it should be noted that the judges have their own musical tastes and preferences; it's up to them to decide what they like or dislike about a particular track. The fact remains that even if you didn't win, somebody out there's still bound to like your music, so keep on trying ;)
peefTube Music wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:04 pm
The fact remains that even if you didn't win, somebody out there's still bound to like your music, so keep on trying ;)
Yep, so true. :D
how do i join a competition like this?
the black ryvius wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:20 am
#1 make a music in lmms

#2 wait a whole year
the black ryvius wrote:
The BoL (Best of LMMS) takes place once a year, around March.
When the contest begins, it is announced (with the procedure to participate) in the News and Announcements section of the forum. Maybe on FB and Discord too, I do not know.
the black ryvius wrote:
First of all, I'm glad you to have an interest in LMMS competitions.

We can not enter Best of LMMS because we do not hold ones now.

But , you can see details about competition, so please feel free to check it anytime.
https://lmms.io/competitions/

(This year, we entered with Google Form.)
Hi, just a quick newboy question about the Bol5 , is there a playlist on SoundCloud with them all on? I've picked a few randoms and made my own list, and I must say the quality is top notch, some really good work.
I hope to be around in time for the next one. In the meantime, lots of new tracks to discover in this contest. :D
I Will listen carefully to them. Maybe follow back for more work of some of you. Congrats to the winners.
Keep it rock'in