Best of LMMS Vol. 5 Results are out!

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who participated!

You can view all the results for this years competition at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
oh im too early 2 hours from the upload time!

Congrats to all winners!!! :D :clap:
I won BOL 5, but do I need to submit a wav file?
or
Should I wait until mail arrives?
When will the results be uploaded to Bandcamp?
I actually did WAY better than I thought I would. If the submission deadline was later, I would have put in another song, but that's life. Also, constructive criticism is superior (for me).

Congratulations to the winners!
i cant believe The-Port-Of-Riches - Triumph didnt win a place hey.
I'm rapidly losing faith in the judges decision making process :(
Franny23dmt wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:52 am
hey dont be sad. i felt that too but i finally understood why. i spent one year on my submission due to lack of software so lmms became my last run. it was done 15 days or more before the deadline, and only 3 days in mastering which is bad. the fact that you cant change the master file in soundcloud unless you have pro my situation got worse because the first one ive uploaded doesnt have limiters and compressors, and SC's preview have the higher frequencies dropped like why the supersaw synth got crushed lol. im also seeing some twisted things between the judges and the participants who get in top 10 that are well known aside from jousboxx and leche. but nevertheless, im thinking it is worth to join. aaand belated congrats that you won in the previous BoL.
Franny23dmt wrote:
The Port of Riches won 12th place. His entry is under the name Maestro Music. :)
Etorna_Z wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:08 pm
Franny23dmt wrote:
The Port of Riches won 12th place. His entry is under the name Maestro Music. :)
Oh cool! good to hear :)
It's good that so many places wins! Otherwise I would not get into the list of winners :P I congratulate everyone, who had really better songs than me! Goodwork :)