Regarding Email Domains

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
Hello everyone,

As y'all should know by now, I'm part of the staff that helps moderate the forums here, and I'm specifically the one who is in charge of dealing with spam attacks. One of the biggest trends I'm finding as I fight these attacks is the usage of temporary or disposable emails domains.

As such, effective one week from now, over 480+ temporary/disposable email domains will be mass banned from the servers. If you have registered an account here using any of those domains and would like to keep from being banned, please contact me on the LMMS Discord server, and should your account be in good standing here (no prior warnings for spam specifically) I will place the necessary precautions to prevent your specific account(s) from being banned.

Following the mass ban, more domains will likely be added to the ban list, and I will make another post with instructions related to recovering banned accounts.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Jacoby Davis
Did you fixed it?
woods alive wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:35 am
Hello everyone,

As y'all should know by now, I'm part of the staff that helps moderate the forums here, and I'm specifically the one who is in charge of dealing with spam attacks. One of the biggest trends I'm finding as I fight these attacks is the usage of temporary or disposable emails domains.

As such, effective one week from now, over 480+ temporary/disposable email domains will be mass banned from the servers. If you have registered an account here using any of those domains and would like to keep from being banned, please contact me on the LMMS Discord server, and should your account be in good standing here (no prior warnings for spam specifically) I will place the necessary precautions to prevent your specific account(s) from being banned.

Following the mass ban, more domains will likely be added to the ban list, and I will make another post with instructions related to recovering banned accounts.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Jacoby Davis
Sorry if you did not want a reply this way. I just set up my discord. First time discord user. My handle is in my profile. I will try to contact you directly.

I have a new account. I am using proton mail for privacy and security reasons. I think my proton mail account is better than my gmail account. I hope you do not mind proton mail. I do not spam or break rules. Thank you.