Best of LMMS Volume 10

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
Hi all, this announcement serves to let you know that there is one week left in the entry period for BoL10. We dropped the ball on announcing it outside of the Discord server and Facebook group, and that's unfortunate. Sorry about that. The cutoff for entries is at 11:59 PM (23:59) UTC, June 30, 2023.

As usual, you can enter with the form linked below. Please keep in mind that entries are approved manually and take some time to show up on the entry list. If there's a problem with your entry, a judge will reach out to you with your provided email, so make sure it is one you use and check often! Happy BoLing!

https://forms.gle/YJ8jBfZxKukiA5yD9

From now on the BoL entry period will always be the month of June, with judging following in July.
Hello,

I get that the submission is now closed, but is there somewhere we can go to look at the list of submissions with links to the songs for listening? This was the only link that lead to that, and now it doesn't work.

Thanks
The submissions can be listened to here

ArcaneAnomaly wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:06 am

Thanks!mapquest driving directions
slapkev wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:20 am
Hi all, this announcement serves to let you know that there is one week left in the entry period for BoL10. We dropped the ball on announcing it outside of the Discord server and Facebook group, and that's unfortunate. Sorry about that. The cutoff for entries is at 11:59 PM (23:59) UTC, June 30, 2023.

As usual, you can enter with the form linked below. Please keep in mind that entries are approved manually and take some time to show up on the entry list. If there's a problem with your entry, a judge will reach out to you with your provided email, so make sure it is one you use and check often! Happy BoLing!/SIZE]

https://forms.gle/YJ8jBfZxKukiA5yD9

From now on the BoL entry period will always be the month of June, with judging following in July.

The announcement informs participants about the remaining time to enter BoL10 and apologizes for not promoting it outside specific platforms. Reminders to use the provided form and keep track of emails are given. Happy BoLing
ArcaneAnomaly wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:59 am
Hello,

I get that the submission is now closed, but is there somewhere we can go to look at the list of submissions with links to the songs for listening? This was the only link that lead to that, and now it doesn't work.

Thanks
Appreciate the opportunity! It would be fantastic if there's an alternate link to access the list of submissions and their song links for listening. The original link seems to be down, and I'm eager to explore the amazing entries.youtubevanced
The entries contain some excellent pieces of music - are they all composed using LMMS?

Regards
ArcaneAnomaly wrote:
Hello,

Thanks
I understand that the submission period has ended, but could you please provide an alternative way for us to access the list of submissions along with links to the songs for listening?youtube vanced
ArcaneAnomaly wrote:
Hello,

Thanks
I understand that the submission window has closed, but could you please provide a link or direct us to a place where we can access the list of submissions with links to the songs for listening?
ArcaneAnomaly wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:06 am
uno online
I'm looking for this kind of sound. Many thanks.