Best of LMMS volume 7

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
I am looking for feedback for why my entry failed in the judging process, and would like to improve for next year's contest.

Chasing Blue - Let Go
CSammis wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:51 pm
I am looking for feedback for why my entry failed in the judging process, and would like to improve for next year's contest.

Chasing Blue - Let Go
- I think you have to be more expressive in the music, your entry was like a documentary and the music was only in the background, i know they said "all genres" but if the judges aren't hearing the song they won't give you a nice rating.
Thank you.
Hello

I cant find my entry in the final list, was Sahaathyva Flying dub

Did I miss something?

Thank you ;)
Ok got it. I didnt know there was a 1st round vote.

May the judges be kind enough and have time to tell what was wrong? It will help to improve my skills ;)
You know, I was kind of bummed that my entry didn't make it into the top twenty-five. Then I started listening to the entries that did. Wow! The sound quality these guys are producing is amazing. I haven't made it through all of them, but just... WOW! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE THE CUT. I had no Idea you could produce this quality of work using LMMS.

Once again, Congratulations to all the people that made the cut. Thanks to all the Developers for creating such a wonderful program that made this possible. I hope this album helps the cause.
Incorruptable wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:45 am
Heres my entry,

Good luck to everyone,

Beyond The Eye,

https://clyp.it/lkhfpncb?token=662624be ... 9d7e73e479
Amazing, I like it.