Forum Layout Change!

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
Hello all! I just finished redesigning the structure of the forums. I hope you enjoy the new layout!

Changes:
  • The Off Topic subforum was removed:
    1. General LMMS Chat and the Off-topic Chat have been merged into General Chat and placed at the top with News and Announcements.
    2. Off-topic Music has been renamed Inspirations and placed in a new subforum called Production (more on that later).
  • The LMMS subforum has been consolidated to just LMMS things™:
    1. Tutorials was cleaned and moved to the Production subforum.
    2. Your Projects was split into two topics: Music Projects and Theme Projects.
    3. Troubleshooting was renamed to Support and is now for help with problems with LMMS itself as a program.
    4. Wish List was renamed to Suggestions. Please use the search function to prevent posting duplicates! :) And also: Please do not post topics with more than one request. Multi-request-topics will create moderating problems, if one part is validated, but another is not!
  • Finally, I created a new subforum called Production:
    1. Tutorials is for production tutorials and is moderated to promote good quality (please do a good job or they might not be approved!).
    2. Production Help is the new "troubleshooting" for your music. Ask for production help there.
    3. Last but not least, Inspirations is for those songs that otherwise have no place to be posted. Songs that blow your mind!
Forum looks great, very helpful. Would really like to see a link back to lmms.io from the front page. That's where I got here from!
mtmbd
mtmbd wrote:Forum looks great, very helpful. Would really like to see a link back to lmms.io from the front page. That's where I got here from!
mtmbd
Ah right, fuck, I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding me, I'll try to fix that soon.
mtmbd wrote:Forum looks great, very helpful.
Welcome to the forum mtmbd! First, For you all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740

Great you like our forum :)
Forum looks great from the Guest view of point