The best of LMMS competition v3

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
Hey I had a question . Can I post more than two tracks right now in the LMMS music discussion forums and then later on after a month post another track to be selected for the best of LMMS competitions.??
AKashyap wrote:Hey I had a question . Can I post more than two tracks right now in the LMMS music discussion forums and then later on after a month post another track to be selected for the best of LMMS competitions.??
You will only be able to submit two songs to the competition (unless they change it), but there is no restriction to my knowledge saying you cant post them to your SoundCloud or to the music forums before the competition starts.
The link just opens SoundCloud and not any LMMS competition page.
Martin John wrote:The link just opens SoundCloud and not any LMMS competition page.
Don't worry.
Links and more info etc. will be given, as soon as the next competition starts. :)
Could an admin or moderator confirm the existence of a BoL v.4 this year, and possibly when it'll happen? I know Umcaruje said there would definitely be one, but it's been pretty quiet.
Thank you :)
when is best of Lmms v4?
LightZ wrote:when is best of Lmms v4?
We are working on selecting judges. It will be in the near future.

I also would like for people to stop passing speculation on as fact. Cheers!
Stakeout Punch wrote:
LightZ wrote:when is best of Lmms v4?
We are working on selecting judges. It will be in the near future.

I also would like for people to stop passing speculation on as fact. Cheers!
Dunno if I've been part of that group passing speculation, but if I have, I apologize.