The best of LMMS competition v3

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
I am wondering about it too
But I know it takes a lot of time to listen to over 160 tracks :D
umcaruje wrote: Hi, we're kinda overwhelmed with the number of submissions, and life got in the way, but we're working hard on finishing as soon as possible :) The winners will be announced here, on facebook, as well as the mailing list and google plus. A soundcloud playlist with the winners and album release on bandcamp will follow.
Nice ! That's what I thought, I hope it will come soon :)
BTW, how to subscribe to the mailing list ?
R1KAI wrote:http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/lmms-devel

I think that's what you want.
Exactly ! Thanks a lot !
Due to the amazing submissions we received for Best of LMMS vol.3, we want to announce that we couldn't pick a winner. So, we decided that you are all winners. Everyone gets first place! To celebrate that, we give each of the 161 submitters a medal! Congratulations!

Awesome! Which one is mine? I think this one: Image, am I right :D?
umcaruje wrote:Due to the amazing submissions we received for Best of LMMS vol.3, we want to announce that we couldn't pick a winner. So, we decided that you are all winners. Everyone gets first place! To celebrate that, we give each of the 161 submitters a medal! Congratulations!

You "foolish" man. How are you going to list the tracks on Bandcamp now that there's no clear winner? Alphabetical order? Randomly based on atmospheric noise? Or by rolling some good old tabletop gaming 1d161?

We are all winners, but some winners have won more than others.

On a serious "non-foolish" note: Last year the results came in late as well. Try to better estimate how much time is needed for the judging process. If all submissions were made in a timely manner (before the deadline), then it's fair for us participants to expect that the judges take their own deadline seriously as well. :)
I hope this is an april fool :(
I have looked forward for a competition that includes 1st , 2nd,.... places and 25-30 songs (or so) like last year.
I think its really hard to filter the good and the bad tracks but in my opinion there should be 1st, 2nd... Places. When you are overhelmed - take you time.

But thats only my opinion.
We received a word from Bandcamp: we can't actually upload a 161 track album, so the judges will still need to do their work. Happy April Fools!
On a more serious note, we were seriously overwhelmed with the number of submissions this year, but don't worry, our judges are working around the clock to finish up the judging, and present you with the winners as soon as possible.
Hello everyone! We are proud to announce the results of this year's Best of LMMS contest. Thanks to everyone who participated, and congratulations to the winners! We are gathering the lossless sound files from the winners, and will announce the release date soon.

In the meantime you may listen to the winners and the honorable mentions here:
https://soundcloud.com/lmmsio/sets/the- ... lmms-vol-3

Winners, ranked by score:

1. Stakeout Punch – Desolate
2. KWAK & LocoMatt – $wagBoy
3. Sti-Jay – Summer Party
4. hai – Superfont
5. Fastigium – City At Night
6. T0NIT0 RMX – Beyond The Limits
7. Histakes – Nebulae
8. caLRo – Warm Glow
9. Hashhakaj Kamaluden – Mystery Of The Blues SF