The best of LMMS competition v3

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
davisjacobym wrote:Hey, when will this years compilation album be shown under the showcase tab? Just out of curiousity...
Oh shit, I forgot to put it there. ASAP ;)
Sorry for bumping, but I would like to join the next one, and I would like to know when would it be.
SonicSpeed wrote:Sorry for bumping, but I would like to join the next one, and I would like to know when would it be.
Next year I guess, I would submit my tracks too - got a long time to wait though.
Because SoundCloud eliminated all groups, there won't be another one, unless we create a group somewhere other than SoundCloud. We should do that --- we need to be able to share our music with one another.
sizemore0409 wrote:Because SoundCloud eliminated all groups, there won't be another one, unless we create a group somewhere other than SoundCloud. We should do that --- we need to be able to share our music with one another.
Don't worry: SoundCloud not having groups anymore has nothing to do with the future of Best of LMMS :3
So wait, I'm not such a pro with music right now, but in a year I could improve... also, is it a solo thing on you can do it in "team"?

It would be amazing to join the next one!
If I recall correctly, you can do collaborations.
DomeNico Rotolo wrote:So wait, I'm not such a pro with music right now, but in a year I could improve... also, is it a solo thing on you can do it in "team"?

It would be amazing to join the next one!
Yes, collaborations are allowed :)
umcaruje wrote:
DomeNico Rotolo wrote:So wait, I'm not such a pro with music right now, but in a year I could improve... also, is it a solo thing on you can do it in "team"?

It would be amazing to join the next one!
Yes, collaborations are allowed :)
I may as well ask, given I'm looking at a few potential ideas for submissions, are remixes/VIP versions of your own songs allowed? I know my song Lux is obviously out of the count due to it being in the vol. 3 compilation, but I've done two other VIP mixes of early works that I might consider including as submissions.
I'm happy about this news

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 131 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:47 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest