Interested?

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

Looking for help! www.freezedtunes.blogspot.com is a site where you can get your songs promoted. The site aims at promoting songs created with only free software. If you are interested in writing articles about free software (LMMS), music production or just promoting artists you like, you are welcome on board!
YES!
Thank you for this info sti2nd.
Now I have something to think about! :mrgreen:
The page never actually started to work for real, so it is pretty much dead now, but if you want to take it over by yourself (or with others) just ask :)
I am interested, but first I want to be 100% happy myself with my creations, and I am not there yet.
Perhaps the lmms.io should offer blogs by certain individuals. A blog can be a bit biased, but I've noticed many corporate sites offering blogs to the active community members to give a place to post news and project related stuff, without being buried in a message board. :)
Blogs sounds interesting. I wonder how many people would want blogs, or how the application process for a blog would go
well, blogs.. they need to be updated very freqently! -And then a question emerge
With what?
Lmms already has
* facebook as 'presenter of news'
*This fora for all type of questions
*Youtube & soundcloud for actual composistions
i believe theres even a google+ account ..?
One more 'channel' -are there any need, and what would its uniqe content be?
Are someone going to sit down and 'compose' something, and is that going to be more than a novelty, the second time?
A blog is at first an interesting thought, but it must be with content that can capture an ordience, and with material, that isent already covered in any of the other channels lmms already utilizes-
Your thoughts?
musikbear wrote: Are someone going to sit down and 'compose' something, and is that going to be more than a novelty, the second time?
I have been using LMMS, as a teaching tool.
I use it to record midi's while the student plays the piano, afterward the student can see his,or hers tempo changes, in relationship with the sound.
Along with having fun with it, I have a practical use. So it's more than a novelty.
@musikbear there could be all kinds of blogs. For example, if I had one it would be a running log of LMMSc and general production tips.