Export/ render inside loop-markers

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

I would strongly sugest that if a project has loop-markers, the exported ogg/ wavefile should only contain the song-editor events inside the marked loop.
This will aid the project design, because it will be posible to have an empty number of 'available' bars infront of the start.
If the need for an intro sequence is realized during the working process, there is now available bars for this.
This workflow is in direct relation to the problem that all song-editor containers cant be marked as chosen with ctrl+a, and subseqently moved. (It is very difficult to select all containers with the mouse).
I think both (eg. render-inside-markers & select-all-option) ought to be adressed in a later release.
BR
I wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion; since the user can decide whether the loop markers are active or not, the proposed feature would only add functionality.

This would especially come in handy when trying to make samples using LMMS. Currently, the export continues to the point that all effects/plugins/instruments are done, which includes feedback and reverb. This makes it rather difficult to get a sample of, say, exactly 4 bars at 140bpm - since the sample would end up with 4 bars + reverb and feedback time. It's not bad to have a bit of a tail to a sample so one can seamlessly blend them over using attack & decay, but AudioFileProcessor's start&end variables sensitivity decreases with sample length; keeping the sample as short as possible is important.

Cheers!