OS X Binary

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

As it says on the wiki-page, LMMS is tested and available for Linux, Windows and OS X, but all I can download is the source. As a hobbyist, I don't know how to compile code and I get :? and frustrated by trying and failing again and again.
Search results lead me to Macports and Fink, which are failing their tasks (at least under 10.6.x)... so if it's tested, :idea: why not provide a compiled version for OS X?
I absolutely agree! I have tried building the source multiple times, with multiple versions. I've tried with the instructions on the wiki, and done it through macports, and it always fails when building... I think I have all the necessary frameworks, too... I guess I'm not really that good with the whole source compiling/command line thing :p

I've seen it running on OS X in videos, so I know it can be done. It would be so great if someone could supply a build, since this looks like an amazing program!

Sorry if this is harder than I realize... :p

Thanks