The ability to save VST machine states

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

I've found a way to work around the problem but it can be a bit frustrating to open a file and then find that I have to either redo the machine states or reopen the settings files. I really would like to be able to save a file and have all the machine states and configurations be restored to what they were when I saved the file. Bugs like that make me a saaaaaad panda XD
mm.. this puzzles me. All vst's that i have tried, do preserve the various setting that i have chosen before saving the instrument or the project, and i just now did a new test with synth1. All was saved.
Can you describe what you did when lmms diddent save the settings you made on the vst-GUI

.. uhoh .. is the vst in question on the positive-list?
I don't think any of the ones I'm using in the current open file are on the list. They do work fairly well though(not crashing the program) and it's something I can work around for now though I'd like to see some updates that can fix the compatibility issues or more LADSPA instruments. By the way, where can I get more LADSPA instrument plugins? I've looked around for some good ones but the websites I've found are so confusing.