Nice-to-have features

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

Benzier curves for the automation tracks I think are the most important right now, because it would be easier to edit things like volume and filter modulation.

I would like to see a feature that would allow joining of pianorolls, because it can get quite messy when dealing with a lot of single-measure pianorolls and not being able to copy all that are selected. I've tried selecting more than one pianoroll or block, and then copying all that I had selected, but I could only copy the one my mouse was over despite the selection. I can't even do the copy/paste so the select feature in the song editor is next to useless.

Another thing I would like to see would be the ability to copy all measures that are highlighted by the select feature, even if they aren't connected. Either feature would work okay by itself.

A plugin that would allow the user to make and edit recordings from the mixer or microphone would be nice as well. Right now I can use other programs, but it would be great to be able to record in sync with the other tracks and not have to fuss with things like positioning the sample correctly. It could even be configured to start recording at the beginning of a measure, allowing the user to stay in sync and then giving the option of muting portions of the recording to eliminate needless background noise.
Once you've higlighted/highlit your piano roll selection, hold shift and drag any note to copy it 8-)