easier pitch bend in piano roll

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

hi!
in my opinion the way of changing the pitch of notes in piano roll view (called "detuning" here) is so complicated. I think it would be nice to have another way of doing it by adding the third function in the field at the bottom of a piano roll window (note volume, note panning and -> pitch bend) :)

Also, the "Play" button in the piano roll view should play all the instruments in the particular "beat/bassline view" (you know what I mean :] ), not only the edited instrument.

It would be nice to be able to undo (Ctrl+Z) what you've just recorded, too.

To have all clear, I use 0.4.8 LMMS version.

I'd like to thank you all the people that create and take part in this project, you are awesome :)

sorry for mistakes, english isn't my mother tongue :)

pat
I'd like to be able to do that and portamenteau in all instruments on the pianoroll. Right now it seems that only the LB302 does that, and I'd like to be able to control the pitch bend and note porting. It would just make it easier to do the kinds of riffs I want. I don't know if note velocity is the same as volume, but I would like to be able to control the velocity as well. Just the sound and MIDI controls that FL Studio has, because if the creators of LMMS want it to be a good competition for FL Studio, they need to put in more FL Studio features, and even some that FL Studio doesn't have.