My humble requests

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

1. Swing/shuffle for tempo. I want to be able to make my beats have some swagger.
2. A keyboard shortcut or button that allows you to copy the ENTIRE current beat/bassline pattern into a new one. This would make it much faster to do rhythm progressions, as you could just copy the previous pattern in full (as opposed to an instrument at a time) and then just add to it.
3. A way to set the loop points that does not involve the middle mouse button...because you don't always have one.
All three are a definite must-have. I too wish there was a shuffle feature, but it looks like for now all we can do is set the pianoroll to 1/32 or 1/64 notes so we can randomly place them a little bit off beat. The keyboard shortcut would be quite awesome but for now we will have to settle for copying and pasting individual measures and/or cloning the beat and bassline tracks. As for the loop points, and middle mouse buttons, I think there may be some kind of program to substitute a middle button, or maybe a way to configure the mouse so that holding both buttons down would count as the 'middle button'. I will have to look that up however, but I hope there is some way to work around that problem.
1. Might be possible to do with clever use of the LFO controller. Unfortunately adjusting an instrument's envelope delay while it's playing garbles or mutes the sound. (It really should be fixed if they get a chance.) I do know the global tempo accepts an LFO controller nicely, but then that affects everything. Probably as not straight-forward as your idea though.
2. Can be done with a beat/bassline track from the song-editor. But not on a hotkey afaik. (That could be useful, as you wouldn't have to go from the beat/bassline editor if it's full-screen and then hunt down the track on the song editor.)
3. If user-definable hotkeys were to be made available from prefs, why not include the mouse? CTRL-clicking or some other alternative could work. Plenty of other apps allow this kind of thing.