Automation Pattern editing suggestion ~ Peaks & Valleys

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

sorry if this has been posted before, the search engine wouldnt allow for "automation edit" searches and i couldnmt think of any other term that will bring up all the automation suggestions

I suggest that automation pattern editing should include a way to bump down all the peaks that are too high with one action, and also the reverse for the valleys that are too low.

Would be so handy coz most live tweaking recording is going to have errors like such and too high or too low is generally the main errors that one does (this one at least :D )
Do i understand this correctly, if i express it as:
"Be able to make point-selections, and to move all selected points as one" ?
musikbear wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:16 pm
Do i understand this correctly, if i express it as:
"Be able to make point-selections, and to move all selected points as one" ?

That would be a way to do it, i was thinking of a tool that bumps down the highest peaks / pushes up the lowest valleys, that is to set a max peak & valley value in the automation
Franny23dmt wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:01 am
sorry if this has been posted before, the search engine wouldnt allow for "automation edit" searches and i couldnmt think of any other term that will bring up all the automation suggestions

I suggest that automation pattern editing should include a way to bump down all the peaks that are too high with one action, and also the reverse for the valleys that are too low.

Would be so handy coz most live tweaking recording is going to have errors like such and too high or too low is generally the main errors that one does (this one at least :D )
That's a nice idea. :D