Oh, I've been using three versions of LMMS from 0.4.x up to rc-5. But, there's one common thing I wanted but never kept showing...

selecting loops is pain in the guts especially when you can only select notes that is shown in the screen. Either the far sides of song-editor wont even get selected, nor Ctrl+A when in select mode. You have to select the ones shown in the screen, then move up or down or left and right then ctrl+left click to get the rest selected. That's very tiring when I was in a big project -- and when there are a lot of note patterns that I needed to select that would be an easy road to hell :lol: And then when I accidently clicked a space, everything gets deselected and I have to start all over again.

Aaand, the part in deleting one, sometimes when I accidentally dragged a part in song editor while there are note patterns selected (in select mode, not draw), everything that you have selected will be copied and I have to delete them one by one.

I wish they would implement something, like, when you have selected a note pattern and you were in select mode, if you press delete/del they will be deleted -- or while in select mode pressing ctrl + A will select all patterns/automations even the muted ones and/or something like ctrl + alt + A will select only note patterns that are not muted. That'll save a lot of time.
>>>and oh, yes, I'm using Windows.