Piano roll scale colour templates in RC6 LMMS

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

Is there a way to change the colour labelling system for scale templates in piano roll? I really appreciate the colour graduation labelling system in the old version 1.1.3, but RC6 seems to be only brown for all notes?
Franny23dmt wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:55 pm
I really appreciate the colour graduation labelling system in the old version 1.1.3, but RC6 seems to be only brown for all notes?
There is no native way. You need to learn writing code in script-language CSS.
Almost every aspect of LMMS appearance, can be modified by CSS.
The script you ned to work with, "default.css", but you can change even that, just write your own xyz.css, and in Settings, choose to point to the new layout-script
musikbear wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:37 pm
There is no native way. You need to learn writing code in script-language CSS.
Almost every aspect of LMMS appearance, can be modified by CSS.
The script you ned to work with, "default.css", but you can change even that, just write your own xyz.css, and in Settings, choose to point to the new layout-script
wow that's cool!! might leave that to the experts, I haven't done any coding in over 20 years.
I'm prolly juz bias with the look, I'm sure I'll get used to it, same as with the new piano roll grid that matches the quantize value u select