video support?

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

This might be a feature you can link to blender. but basically include VLC Player with lmms and alsa2jack as well so we can basically rip audio and video from youtube and other videos and make remixes and compilations of that.

so like if you watch youtube and you see a funny clip at 0:43 or a funny phrase, you should be able to rip it and remix it at will.

the reason for integrating into blender could be because blender has a pretty decent movie editor and sound editor, although for that matter you might just want to put it in k3d if you go that route.

but itll be really worth it to have a beat playing and then do shit like i like turtle remixes. and you can also use plogue's alter ego for that purpose as well, but yeah you'll just want to ship it with lmms or have packages.

unlimited polphony is an important feature.
Nice post,i like your article,great way of explanation.Looking for more articles like this, Also check my website happy wheels Thank you!