Some more suggestions

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

Here we go:
1)the peak controller should have an invert button or a knnob that controls the angle of the wave( the last knob on the lfo tool)

2)I would really appreciate it if the. EQ could look like the ones in Ableton or FL studio, as ott really helps when you can visualise something(although I am aware that there are a few fxes available for this purpose it would be nice if it would be included in lmms as a default.

3)Over time. I have learnt that there are some features missing in the lmms FX section such as a pingpong delay! It would be great if it could be added in the nnextt version.(also is the reverbretor the same as pingpong delay?)

4)This one is one of my biggest issue (not because it is something major but because a lot of time is wasted on this :P ). It would be appreciated if a seperate moving tool could be assigned:
•the purpose of this tool would be to select a
certain FX channel and help relocate it without
having to click again!

IF YOUVE READ ALL THE WAY TILL HERE THANK YOU FOR READING. ITS BEEN MY. PLEASURE RANTING :)
Although seriously it would be great to see these minor yet crucial changes in the next version of Lmms.

As always thanks for reading :geek:
maskeo wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:36 pm
Here we go:
1)the peak controller should have an invert button or a knnob that controls the angle of the wave( the last knob on the lfo tool)

2)I would really appreciate it if the. EQ could look like the ones in Ableton or FL studio, as ott really helps when you can visualise something(although I am aware that there are a few fxes available for this purpose it would be nice if it would be included in lmms as a default.

3)Over time. I have learnt that there are some features missing in the lmms FX section such as a pingpong delay! It would be great if it could be added in the nnextt version.(also is the reverbretor the same as pingpong delay?)

4)This one is one of my biggest issue (not because it is something major but because a lot of time is wasted on this :P ). It would be appreciated if a seperate moving tool could be assigned:
•the purpose of this tool would be to select a
certain FX channel and help relocate it without
having to click again!

IF YOUVE READ ALL THE WAY TILL HERE THANK YOU FOR READING. ITS BEEN MY. PLEASURE RANTING :)
Although seriously it would be great to see these minor yet crucial changes in the next version of Lmms.

As always thanks for reading :geek:
1. Really Peak Controller haven't that? Anyway i don't really care because i don't need it but maybe could be useful for others. FL has a tension knob in his peak for that.
EDIT: I've just checked it and i think you can do what you want to do by moving the base knob to 0 and increasing the amount knob as you need it

2. Guy, listen to me, i think you're using LMMS 1.1.3. Just download LMMS 1.2.0 RC7 Beta, is just so better than 1.1.3, it has a new GUI and a lot of improvements. One of these ones is a new native FX, called simply "Equalizer", that should be what you're looking for, it's similar to FL one (and i guess also to ableton)
You can see it in this screen on the right

3. As far as i heard Calf Vintage Delay has a pingpong delay.

4. I didn't really get what you mean, but i guess is the same thing unfa suggested time ago on github here, so maybe try ask it also in github, that's the place where devs work, not the forum, here you can only propose the improvements to see how many people agree with you.

Anyway hope i helped you :)
H4CKTON3 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:01 pm

FL has a tension knob in his peak for that.
EDIT: I've just checked it and i think you can do what you want to do by moving the base knob to 0 and increasing the amount knob as you need it
I'm talking about the phase offset knob. Which most definitely does not exist on the peak controller!
H4CKTON3 wrote:

2. Guy, listen to me, i think you're using LMMS 1.1.3. Just download LMMS 1.2.0 RC7 Beta, is just so better than 1.1.3, it has a new GUI and a lot of improvements. One of these ones is a new native FX, called simply "Equalizer", that should be what you're looking for, it's similar to FL one (and i guess also to ableton)
You can see it in this screen on the right
:roll: sorry my bad I just saw it today for the first time after you pointed it out. Thanks for showing it to me :D .
H4CKTON3 wrote:

3. As far as i heard Calf Vintage Delay has a pingpong delay.
Oooh thanks for telling me, I was searching explicitly for ping pong delay it didn't occur to me that it could have a different name!
H4CKTON3 wrote:

4. I didn't really get what you mean, but i guess is the same thing unfa suggested time ago on github here, so maybe try ask it also in github, that's the place where devs work, not the forum, here you can only propose the improvements to see how many people agree with you.
well yeah that's exactly my issue! I was struggling with the jargon!

Thanks a TON H4CKTON!

please pardon me for the bad pun :P , I jut couldn't resist it.
You're welcome :)

Lol, reminding me of UNDERTALE