Audacity in LMMS

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

How about adding Audacity as a Plugin in LMMS? Would it be great especially for Sampling? Please Make It Happen!!
For sampling I actually feel like Reaper has a stronger suite of tools that I would want in LMMS. If you have ever seen Ableton, you can seamlessly edit any audio clips in the timeline by stretching and shrinking in a non-destructive manner while adding automation and effects directly. Of course any way to work with samples/vocals besides the sample track, soundfonts, and audiofileprocessor would be great.
In Audacity there is support of having plug-ins inside Audacity itself. So if Audacity was a plug-in in LMMS, then you'd have a plug-in that also had plug-ins of it's own. I'm not sure how feasible this is.

Perhaps it would be better if LMMS directly supported all the Audacity plug-ins.
I think what you're asking for is closer to FL studios Edison plugin. Audacity is itself a program that runs plugins, just like LMMS. Now, something that would be totally rad but most likely very improbable would be for a Mini Audacity plugin to take the place of the Audio File Processor, but what is much more likely is that the Audio File Processor will get more attention to detail as time goes on.