Kicker Suggestions

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

I have been informed that the kicker can be used to make snares, claps, and other drum sounds. However, the claps are not very good. I was wondering if the kicker could be modified to have more available oscillators to make better claps and snares, and possibly cowbells. If that is impossible, I do understand, and I must say whoever made the clap sounds is pretty cool.
DollyNipples81 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:24 am
I have been informed that the kicker can be used to make snares, claps, and other drum sounds.
Yes there are presets for all those, already
wondering if the kicker could be modified to have more available oscillators
No, that would be overkill, but why dont you take a look at TrippleOscilator (3Oc)?
Any instrument can actually create percussion-like sounds1 Try 3Oc or the effect generator FXsR
musikbear wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:12 pm
DollyNipples81 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:24 am
I have been informed that the kicker can be used to make snares, claps, and other drum sounds.
Yes there are presets for all those, already
wondering if the kicker could be modified to have more available oscillators
No, that would be overkill, but why dont you take a look at TrippleOscilator (3Oc)?
Any instrument can actually create percussion-like sounds1 Try 3Oc or the effect generator FXsR
I still think it would be a good idea, because it would provide a better, more intuitive plugin for people to make drum sounds. Still, if there are no other drum plugins or changes for the kicker in the works, I do understand and can use other plugins for that purpose.