My Ideas for the next LMMS release

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

I've been playing around in LMMS for a few months now & I'm gonna say it is a really awesome DAW considering it's open source. Like I mean literately there is so much you can do with it. I was gonna say I have a few ideas that maybe y'all could put into the next version or release of LMMS.

Idea 1: New redesigned VeSTige that supports LV2 Plugins on both Windows & Linux, & can connect directly to Jack or Carla to use plugins though them on Linux based systems. Along with a MAC VeSTige that supports LV2 & popular Apple VST formats.

Idea 2: The ability to record MIDI directly into the song-editor playing along with other layers or tracks playing at the same time.

Idea 3: The ability to come, paste, & delete multiple blocks selected at the same time.

Idea 4: The ability to zoom vertically(Like up & down zoom) & increase or decrease the view size of the channels or windows via a slider instead of a selection of zoom percentages.

Idea 5: The ability to stink blocks at more smaller, more precise levels.

Idea 6: More organization options like Icons for song-editor channels & color coding options for FX mixer channels.

Idea 7: More various built-in plugins & synths.

Just some ideas. Let me know if I'm posting duplicates!!!
MCJosiah wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:10 am
I've been playing around in LMMS for a few months now
Hi, Welcome to the Forum MCJosiah !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
Let me know if I'm posting duplicates!!!
Yes these are mainly in context duplicates . '3' will be in final release of 1.2.0 : Block handeling.
That's awesome there!!! I can't wait to try out the next stable release of LMMS. It will be fun!!!
More features like independent attack/decay for each oscillator in the Triple Oscillator to make it easier to generate snares, claps, cymbals, and hats. Those instruments are important for trance artists, and I want to be able to make some unique ones. I mean, I don't want people to immediately recognize the drum samples the way someone did when he heard a composition I had done in FL Studio.