Shortcut key to play presets/samples from the file explorer.

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

It seems like the only way to preview a preset/sample directly from the file explorer is by clicking on it. It would be great if I could preview the preset/sample by pressing the SPACE key (or some other key -- maybe it's a good use case for the left & right keys). This would enable keyboard-based preset/sample navigation.

:idea:
weirdo wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:05 am
It seems like the only way to preview a preset/sample directly from the file explorer is by clicking on it. It would be great if I could preview the preset/sample by pressing the SPACE key (or some other key -- maybe it's a good use case for the left & right keys). This would enable keyboard-based preset/sample navigation.

:idea:
Yes I agree, it is slow and laborious to go through them all, clicking with mouse just to audition a sound. I often like to go through presets very fast to find the right one. The way it currently stands, I can't do this. Really slows the workflow.