View 2 Piano Roll tracks at once.

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

There are a few things I wish LMMS did that it doesn't do, but the biggest difficulty I have is when I'm writing a descant over a melody, or a melody over an ostinato, and I wish that I could pull up 2 Piano Roll Editors at the same time so that I could see where they are in relation to each other while I enter the notes.

I often resort to stopping to write out sheet music in order to figure this out, which really slows me down and disrupts my workflow. This is especially bad because, insofar as I know, when I copy/paste a section, I can't join them together, so what might be Measure 27 on one is Measure 8 on another and I can't easily line them up even when hopping back and forth, viewing one in Piano Roll Editor and then another.

I realize that LMMS was probably not designed for this, but I find that it's the easiest DAW to load SF2s into, and it's very intuitive, so I keep using it and I'd love to see this one change more than any other possible change you can make!
+1. Would sell my soul for the ability of multi-piano-roll conveniences like those. It's irritating how difficult it is to compare to TCOs, just because of how piano-roll works.