Make Snappable Windows

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

I think it would be much easier to do playback editing if windows could be "snapped' to each other. For example, if I want how my bassline sounds with one particular synth, I'd pull up the synth in the piano roll editor, then "snap" the B+B editor to it so that I could see both and both would play when I hit the spacebar. I'm not sure if Qt would let you do that, but I think it would be much easier than muting the other tracks, then toggling between the three windows after each change.
God Bless and good day
Hello,

I was going to create a similar thread but came across this one, so I figured I would share it here as well.

I would agree, the ability to add a "snap" to all the windows within LMMS would be very handy, being able to snap items to eachother as well as the edges of the LMMS program window itself would make things easier to organize.
Obviously the ability to turn this feature on and off as well as sensitivity of the snap itself would be great.

Anyways just thought I would agree / share my opinion.

Thank You