Export Selected Tracks Only Function

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

Hello everyone.

I'm aware that there is a function that allows you to export every single track into a separate .WAV file, which is a very handy feature, but i'm surprised there isn't already a feature that does the same thing, just solely with tracks you've selected beforehand.

Whenever i want to turn a midi track into a sample, i need to export every single track of my Project (Which can take ages depending on the project, with the amount of tracks varying from 5 to 50), flooding my Project folder with Audiofiles, just to delete every single one except the one i needed, which seems like a big waste of time and energy.
This useful little feature is already present in other Programs like Logic or Audacity, so i don't see why this shouldn't be added to LMMS as well.

(And in case that feature is already present, and i'm just very blind, it would be great if someone pointed me towards it.)
Aster wrote: Whenever i want to turn a midi track into a sample, i need to export every single track of my Project
Or you could mute everything, then unmute the track you want, and export :)
Yea i got around it somehow.
Haven't realized that exporting starts wherever the cursor is, so i can simply put something i want to sample at the very end of my track, move the cursor right before it and there you go :)
I think that it would be appealing when you can select what FX channel you want to export. So you somehow route everything as you need and export what you need.