Multiplier/Inverter controller

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

A very simple controller. Takes the output signal from another controller and allows you increase or decrease it via multiplying that signal. Also inverts the input signal if it set to a negative value.

Why would this be useful? You could then use an LFO or peak controller as a master controller and have these multiplier/inverters synch with it, but outputting values that would be useful for different instrument functions. I might want some complex effect where an peak controller controls volume, cutoff, and pitch at the same time, but the values put out by that single controller aren't going to be correct for all things I want controlled by it.
That would most certainly come in handy. I've thought of it too.
This is one of the features that everyone always meant to have but no-one actually did. If you look in the "Connect to controller" window, there's an "input" bar where this kind of thing should be inputtable as a formula (à la FL).

I'm also really hoping for this.