Samples (MP3, and LMMS Sample handler)

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

Hello, in the future I'd love to see MP3 files compatible with LMMS, while this isn't something major, or a really big feature, this would be nice, and convenient.

Second, I'd love to see a more advanced sample handler, the one we have right now (AudioFileProcesser) is basic, it's useful, but only so much. I'd love to see something similar to FL Studio 12, not that samples are impossible to work with in LMMS, but more advanced tools would be great.
JordanProductions wrote:Hello, in the future I'd love to see MP3 files compatible with LMMS, while this isn't something major, or a really big feature, this would be nice, and convenient.

Second, I'd love to see a more advanced sample handler, the one we have right now (AudioFileProcesser) is basic, it's useful, but only so much. I'd love to see something similar to FL Studio 12, not that samples are impossible to work with in LMMS, but more advanced tools would be great.
I would also love to see this, I SECOND THIS.