My wish :mrgreen:

I use LMMS different than just as beat/synth/electro sampler..+ + + that it does really well.
I use it as a compositional tool to arrange songs and ideas that include bass/guitar.
At this point I simply have the possibility to make a beat and loop this and write my bass/guitar ideas for that song in tuxguitar for later changes or arrangements.
I could do this in the piano-roll but than I have to switch between playing and calculating the notes and that blocks the flow.
IF lmms would offer the possibility to notate my bass/guitar ideas in a tablature-editor simpler than tuxguitar, I could use lmms completely for songproduction/arrangement.
Like looping a beat, notate different ideas and that simply arrange them in the songeditor, listen again, rearrange .... untill it is done.
That would be heaven + this would make lmms the only "DAW" that can do this.

Bassically this editor simply would be another view of the piano roll that gives me the possibility to write my stuff as tablature.
It would need:
- a little config window to say how many strings are used
- this possibility to assign a base-note to each string (important for capodaster)
- some buttons to assign the length of each note
- maybe some "effects" like: slide, tapping. harmonic, chord

I could draw the interface if this would help but unfortunately I can not code this.

greetings from belgium, sascha