Hi.
I've been on the LMMS platform lately, and I think some things could be added to make it better. :)

1: A report button for pieces and comments. Lately people have been taking other's pieces and re-posting them as their own, causing lots of arguments. Literally, there's a piece that was released a week-ish ago with 40 comments, and just about all of those posts are arguments and heavy insults, and an entire half of the argument was a misunderstanding.. :/

2: Dubstep would be great in the genre list. I've seen it requested before, so I'm asking for those who want it as well as me.

3: Ability to go into a file that you uploaded and change the file itself. This would be great because I've seen people who've uploaded the same file several times, just because of some changes they've made (I know you can just update your soundcloud link, if you have one, but some people don't use soundcloud).

4: Swap the star rating with a like button. Seeing only one or two stars on a piece is much more of a negative than one or two likes.

5: Ability for person to delete comments on their own uploaded piece.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, LMMS devs and mods! I'm looking forward to the new version of LMMS coming out! :D