iPhone version?

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

How difficult would it be to port LMMS to the (let's say jailbroken for the purposes of memory requirements) iPhone?

Would it just be a "see the source, compile it in iPhone language" or would it need a rewrite of everything?

I would love to figure out how to get LMMS onto my iPhone, because I carry my iPhone with me more often than my laptop :3
Besides being a pain to use, the interface would have to be rewritten, because input with a touch screen would require the use of scroll bars, which doesn't work well on an iPhone. The other issue I see is output support and CPU speed. If LMMS struggles on a 3.2 ghz dual core, I doubt it will run on a 400mhz PPC. The realtime quality would have to be degraded to an unusable level. In theory, it would be cool if the interface was designed for the touch control, but the device isn't powerful enough to run LMMS at all, and I don't think the dev team would want to rewrite the interface.
This would be cool for the iPad bad for the iPhone it is not possible.